Your personal data are collected and processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the council of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”) and the Belgian law of the 30th of July 2018 “on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data”.
Your personal data are collected and processed by PRAYON sa, Rue Joseph Wauters, 144, 4480 Engis, Belgium.
Which data ?
As web user, we ask you to provide us with the following personal data:
- Your civility;
- Your name and surname;
- Your e-mail address;
- Your phone number/telephone number;
Your personal data also include all personal information which is mentioned in your CV or in the section “Anything to add?”
PRAYON cannot be held liable for erroneous or fraudulent personal data communicated by the data subject.
For which purposes and on which legal grounds ?
PRAYON processes the abovementioned personal data in order to enable you to apply for a job or to submit an open application.
PRAYON processes your personal data on the basis of your explicit consent (article 6 a) of GDPR).
Your personal data will be stored for twelve months.
As provided for by articles 15 to 23 of the GDPR, you can exercise the following rights at no cost and under the conditions provided by for the GDPR:
- Right to access and obtain a copy of your personal data;
- Right to obtain the rectification of any inaccurate personal data;
- Right to erasure your personal data;
- Right to obtain the restriction of processing of your personal data;
- Right to object to your personal data processing;
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority
For any questions regarding your personal data and/or for the exercise of the abovementioned rights, you can take contact with Frédéric Gevers (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Sarah Munster (email@example.com).